Reviews (108)Items arrived 2 weeks after expected delivery date. Contacted seller to follow whatnots buyer guarantee for late delivery and was blocked. Normally I do not follow up on delivery delays but this one I had ordered for a specific event and was waiting for. Now though jt has arrived.. the purpose I purchased jt for has come and gone..
seller is rude, and unhelpful. Additionally box arrived damaged and poorly packed. Do not recommend. Great packaging and great deals! Thank you! Great items and fast shipping, thanks 😊 Absolutely perfect thank you! my kids even got the rare ♡ Thank you so much! I love everything! Amazing packaging, and everything came perfect! Pudding was damaged. The package was damaged and exploded. I just gave you a a full refund immediately and apologized I wish you contacted me before you would leave a horrible review without even checking first. love my cow and my adorable ghost givy. so darn cute!!! tysm 😊 Thanks for my package I really do appreciate it 🩷 Great seller and prices, thanks 😊 Excellent seller. Super fast shipping. The pink and orange boxes were damaged and definitely look like they’ve been used/played with. The orange one had hair and dirt in it :/ Thank for the awesome givey! Made a deal with me and items came perfectly! Such a great seller! My child is obsessed!! Thank you so
much for thr amazing excellent service
Fast shipping great packing 100 percent authentic thank you so much 😃 Thank you for my package. I really do appreciate it.💕