Reviews (478)Umm, not a pokemon card? It’s a one piece card 🥀 Awesome card, fast shipping thanks so much for the givy love it came in good condition 🤗✌️ First, this guy couldn't get enough people to buy into his break, so he said he would be back on the next morning. Next day came and went so I reached out to see what happened. When he finally got back to me, he said he got sick so he didn't complete the break. Fine, it happens. I asked when he'll do the break... crickets. When he got around to answering, he said the break was finished. I asked about the video receipt because the old video was still posted. Again, no answer. I get the package today and had to pay additional postage because he tried to mail 15 cards with the low price postage. Wish the app let me give zero stars.Hi, I don't have a single message from you unfortunately, those were your hits I don't control what cards come out. Thank you 5 giveaways packaged together, but i received only 3 cards? Fast shipping. Great seller Too bad there’s not a negative star or 2 , trash Bro you spent $10 on 3 spots and a givey and hit a guarantee promo!! lol troll!!! Took almost 3 weeks to arrive. That’s a long time even for snail mailI APOLOGIZE IF YOU HAD A DELAY, MOST PEOPLE DID CAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. THANKS