Reviews (6,456)thank you I appreciate it Thank you I love the card Great service. Thanks. 🙌🥳👍🤩 Thank you guys for my purchase. Love it .. 🤙🏽🤙🏽💥 shhheesshh!!! Thank you for my purchase. My colorblast is 🔥🔥💥🤙🏽🤙🏽 thank you my bros 💯 Cards arrived swiftly and well packaged. These guys don’t leave you with total trash if you dont “hit,” so kudos to them for running a good clean game. 🔥🔥🔥👌🏽👌🏽 thank you my bros. I appreciate you guys. Great show delivery was fast and the product was shipped perfect everything about the show is top notch I'll definitely we on again Thank guys Always good cards from these guys! cool chanel just don't play around too much they ban fast af🤣 Awesome giveaway! Love watching your shows! One of the first shows I watched and been hooked ever since! Thank you Cards are over hyped. Mainly commons but typical for a mystery pull. You can get lucky! Good but even tho I did not hit the chaser
Great overall. Great show. Had fun. Cards always come perfect and protected
Thank you for the fire cards