Reviews (595)Another winner of a show! Thanks for another sweet find and fast shipping! It looks very nice. Thanks for the card Came in quickly and packed really well, thanks! Every single night
I pray that my chest are sitting right
Moulin Rouge
My corset is so tight
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole (I feel like)
And every single day
I wake up, the world is my buffet
I fly out, f*** up another stage
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole
I feel like
Ooh
Spent a couple hours in my room
Should I wear Louboutins or Jimmy Choos?
Try 'em in the mirror, fully nude
Like, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh (Ooh)
My bra should probably be a bigger size
Maybe that's why they can't look me in my eyes
(They're up here)
Been a minute since the driver's been outside
I gotta slide, slide 🎤
amazing packaging with great condition cards. thank you! Love the little card envelope thingy. Fast shipping 🫡 Package was delivered fast and in perfect condition. Always a good time can't wait for the next show. Collectors Vault’s AI-generated thumbnail changed my life. I stared at it for 3 seconds, entered a trance, and apparently gave them all my money. I woke up surrounded by amazing Pokémon cards with absolutely zero regrets. 10/10, would be hypnotized again. First things first, I'm the realest (Realest)
Drop this and let the whole world feel it (Let 'em feel it)
And I'm still in the Murda Bizness
I can hold you down, like I'm giving lessons in physics (Right, right?)
You should want a bad b**** like this (Huh?)
Drop it low and pick it up just like this (Yeah)
Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris
High heels, something worth a half a ticket on my wrist (On my wrist)
Taking all the liquor straight, never chase that (Never)
Rooftop like we bringing '88 back (What?)
Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?
Champagne spilling, you should taste that 🎤 Appreciate you for giving the time to look for my favorite cards! Thank you Fave Pokémon stream on whatnot! Thanks for the finds! Exactly what I ordered! 10/10 speed and service
Shipped fast, extremely well packaged and everything was in great condition! 10/10! absolutely fine condition as always and a pleasure to talk to thank you ▕╮╭┻┻╮╭┻┻╮╭▕╮╲
▕╯┃╭╮┃┃╭╮┃╰▕╯╭▏
▕╭┻┻┻┛┗┻┻┛ ╰▏
▕╰━━━┓┈┈┈╭╮▕╭╮▏
▕╭╮╰┳┳┳┳╯╰╯▕╰╯▏
▕╰╯┈┗┛┗┛┈╭╮▕╮┈▏
Grrah
(Stop playin' with 'em, RIOT)
Big guy, big guy, big-big guy, big guy
SpongeBob, big guy pants, okay (grrah)
SpongeBob, big guy pants, okay (grrah)
Big guy, big guy, big-big guy, big guy, grrah
SpongeBob, big guy pants, okay (grrah)
SpongeBob, big guy pants, okay 🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶 cards came as shown. shipping was fast and cards were well packaged. Awesome seller! Cards arrived fast and secured, will definitely purchase from this seller again 🫡🔥 Great condition even better prices!!