Reviews (32)Amazing seller! Everything arrived just as described, packaged with care, and shipped quickly. Super kind and I highly recommend supporting her shows 🤍 I loved all my finds and super fast shipping!! Highly recommend this shop! Tysm my love, everything was perfect! 🫶🏼 lovely seller with great items 💜 I love the skirt only problem is there no give on the waistband it’s completely stretched out I hope I could fix so it doesn’t fall off while I’m walking lol obsessed with my items!! 💕 Fast shipping and item was in perfect condition!! such amazing pieces in my bundle, even more beautiful in person! thanks so much :) Thank you so much!! Speedy delivery and nicely packaged. Great seller with great deals!
Shipping was fast, everything was well packed and the products came in amazing quality. Quick shipping and came in amazing condition thank you! AMAZING SELLER!!! I got a TON of AMAZING vinyls for a great price!!!! I recommend 1000000000%! Thank you so much! Great condition and fast shipping. Thank you! Thanks for the well packed vinyl and freebie! A++++