Reviews (410)comicscc was extremely pleasurable to deal with. He was Very generous when it came to the keychain, giveaways. I ordered 20 items, they all came perfectly packaged. And everything was just as expected! You made my kids day special when the package came in. Thank you for my order came in great condition. awesome show great prices thank you so much Awesome key chain Givy!!!!! Cards we perfect as well. Card came and looks amazing! Thanks so much!! Wrong cardshey, please message me privately to see if there is something we can do to rectify this situation. i believe that I carefully packaged every order correctly. please message me photos of the errors and i can either replace what was purchased in the video receipt, or send something of equal value. if that does not work, I can refund you in full for your order. please pm me, I would like to resolve this ASAP. Thank you. everything showed up promptly and safely 😁 Thank you for great time! had a good time looking forward to joining on your next stream! Loved the cards and thanks for the givyyyys! Fast shipping packed very well! Best streamer on what not Amazing seller, streamer and overall human being. Thank you for the additional pikachu cards. I needed both of these and they are super clean. Can’t thank you enough 🫶🏽 packed well and arrived safely! Great stuff with great prices and I got my shipment supper quick , highly recommend checking him out Thank you so much!!! I sold mine like a year ago and regretted it ever since especially since the prices went up like crazy! So glad to have them back and super clean condition! Excellent packaging, quick shipping, accurate description!!
Thank you for the bonus items included i appreciate it so much!!! Fast shipping, great packaging! Awesome chill stream thank you for a good deal! So impressed with this seller, he has came through time and time again! I can't wait to make our next deal! 5/5 service ,packaging and customer service!! Thank you my friend I'm so impressed with this seller! 5/5 etb came perfectly packaged! Packing was stellar. Came in perfect condition as described! Fast shipping! Safe packaging and just as seen. Greatly appreciated, Thank you!