Reviews (13,652)I love buying books from you. some of the best packing on the platform by far! Love this store in person and on what not always have what I need!
Seriously significant packaging! 👍🏼 So glad I found comicstuff!!!!! Been getting my NCBD books here for 2 years now still by far the best one to get them from Pete and the gang are A+ all the time One of the best on Whatnot! You’re one Stop shot for all your new release. Comic needs fast shipping and amazing packaging. Great packaging had 3 layers of protection. Nothing was damaged. Everything was perfect and the seller was super helpful with finding what I wanted!!
Got here quicker than any other seller 👍🏼 Packaged well, shipped quick! Awesome experience, I’ll 100% buy again! Super Fast Shipping and Comics are in Excellent Condition!! Package Well!! And Customer Service is So Awesome!! Thank You!! Top-Notch Comic Shop on Whatnot!! Excellent Customer Service and Comics Are in Excellent Condition!! Super Fast Shipping!! Thank You!! if you forget or lcs sold out of a book you want; start here. easy to deal with and fast shipping. highly recommend Great seller. Awesome books. Always packed great even when the post tries to ruin my day. Peter and the crew protect the books. Thank you. Great as always! Great packing and fast shipping! Simple and fast transaction. Thank you! amazing comics. they came in perfect 👌 One of the best sellers on Whatnot for all your new comic book needs shipping is lightning fast and the packaging is fantastic Bomb proof shipping amazing book.
Excellent Customer Service and Packaging!! Fast Shipping and Best Comic Shop Here On Whatnot. Thank You!! Loving the books you sent me, thankyou.