Reviews (3,311)Such great stickers!?! thank you. Love these cards. Great way to show support for other sellers on WN! It was nice to see that you agree Die Hard is a Christmas movie and the Smurfette stickers were amazing!!!! Best stickers ever! I love my KFC one. 🫶 Always a great show. They have really nice products. Great seller with awesome energy! I have throughly loved everything I have purchased! Can’t wait to use these! Thank you Thanks again so very much Ty for my giveaway, love the stickers 🫶🏻🤗 Ty for my purchase, is a very cute Halloween sticker 🤗🫶🏻 Always unique DTF prints and transfers. Awesome seller Exactly as expected as always!!! The quality was very good and clean on the shirt. Loved it. Thank you for my sticker. It’s beautiful!! It also means a lot! I’m sure to be a repeat customer! This seller is a great communicator with her customers. She listens and gets things right! Thanks bunches!