Reviews (94)She is seriously THE BEST!! 🖤 Her jewelry is always so cute, she’s hilarious, beautiful, and just makes her shows so much fun to hang out in. What really got me was that she actually remembers the little things I mention liking….she added a little snake as a goodie because she remembered I liked them, and it was SO adorable. 🥹🐍 Those little personal touches mean so much and make buying from her feel extra special. Absolutely love her and will 100% keep coming back!! 🖤✨ WOWWW! The packaging 💯! The items 💯! The prices 💯! The host 💯! Thanks so much for all my goodies! I will be back!! Thanks so much boo! Your note was so sweet and congrats on 800 sales. You're a rockstar 👩🏻🎤 Love everything the show was so fun can’t wait to go to another soon Ty love! ❤️ Loved my items thank you soo much Beautiful jewelry, amazing customer service and packaging, and incredible vibes. Will definitely be shopping again 🥰 Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! everything was lovely and great show.tysm Loved your energy and my jewelry! Ty!!! 💕🦋 Beautiful jewelry, Thank you🩷 There are no words!! Just follow this lady.. Amazing seller I love my jewelry thank you. Absolutely gorgeous items!!!!!!! Everything was perfectly packaged and sooo beautiful!! Thank you so much girly!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 My purchase is perfection 😭 the attention to packaging always makes my heart happy!! Always a pleasure shopping from you. Thank you! Amazing seller, very entertaining...love love this seller!! Omg! Where do I begin?! First of all, what a great seller?! Such a fun and interactive show! Not to mention, STUNNING pieces! Then the packaging, TOP TIER 🤩 I was thoroughly impressed with this entire experience and can’t wait to shop with you again! Thanks for a one of a kind experience! 10/10 Would Recommend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Delivers absolute bangers!!! Everything was soo good! The leopard print packaging? Omg I loved it!!! Amazing seller!!! Great seller! She’s so fun and has beautiful items ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Such an amazing seller!! 🎉 Beautiful pieces, great prices, and everything arrived exactly as described! Beautiful Jewelry amazing seller. Thank you so much. Can’t wait to shop again. 💕