Reviews (2,357)Computer powers on, looks great for being an older model. Packaged beautifully! Appreciate the deal. Everything arrived in great shape. Thanks again. Great seller. Item arrived as described and well packaged. Very nicely packaged and quick shipping! Much appreciated! I received my MJ pop today and I was so happy. I came packed well and in good condition. Thank you 😊 excellent computer. thank you!! very good wonderful product Exactly as ordered. Fast Shipping. Does not connect to WiFi, continuous error configuring network error Awesome funko pop! Thanks! Nice packaging. I just wish there were some simple instructions. I’ve never had on iMac, but it was obviously very simple to get going so if I start is given. Good price for a 1tb laptop hard drive cannot complain. Thank you! Upgraded my laptop the day I got it. Came in as description said not damaged in anyway Shipping was fast. But I bought it for my granddaughter to use for homeschooling, and the laptop is so slow. I tried for a few days and I have realized I just have to go to a store to buy one. Everything was as expected. Overall good on shipping, packaging was great and PC works great! It also came with a keyboard and mouse. I don’t like the keyboard or mouse but I can always buy another. Great purchase! They like to brag how large of a company they are?! WHY?! I would NOT reccomend this seller! I am not sure why they are on his selling platform when apparently they are "Large Company" so they do not need to care about answering simple questions by the very people buying feom them?! I bought the exact same computer from another seller for less and days later and it arrived before this one did. Oh and YES they both shipped feom CA! They would NOT get me any shipping updates!!! Instead they never checked and just made BS excuses! I would NOT buy from them ever again! This seller was very detailed, honest and sent me a reliable product! I enjoyed doing business with him and look forward to future business.