Reviews (724)I got my order today. I’m really pleased with all 5 pair. And lastly, thank you for the gift card. It wasn’t expected. I’m truly appreciative.You are Most welcome my friend!!Please continue to support our stream. Hope to see you on our next show.🔥🥱🫶 Another great purchase from Congo shoes came in fast and was the same condition as shown on the show I’ve bought multiple items from this seller and never had a bad experience Thank you so much for the awesome review mawj1989!! 🫶 I appreciate your continuous support!🤩🥰 nice Thank you for supporting us! 🫶 Ty so much loved my items 🫶🏾🫶🏾❤️🔥❤️🔥Thank you for supporting our stream!🥰 The shoes is coming apart at the seams and that was not shown or told during the auction quite disappointed considering it could have been made known You could have let me known before coming her and leaving me a bad review. I would have refunded you!! I did not see no where on the shoe where it was coming apart How come you didn't send me a picture of this issue ?? Afte all the prize was supper low. Amazing as always came in fast thank you for the givey keep up the good work my friend you’ll get there Thank you for supporting us ❤️ Item is for a man
So u came to the show under 2 different names and won 2 FREE Random Item Giveaways. And you didn't purchase anything....Never a purchase in our history. so then you complain about the FREE items? OK so just give the free items to a neighbor. Why complain with a 1 Star? For a man. I’m a woman
Givvy Gobbins always complaining!Trying to mess up a streamers impeccable reputation.So freakin ungrateful!😠 Awesome seller. Definitely recommend. Thank you for the giveaway.Thank you for your support.Look forward to you , returning back to the stream!🥰 Love love their energy and enthusiasm! The host is always respectful and very transparent about their items and fast shipping as always! Ty Congo🥰🥰🥰As always, thank you for your support Candice! 🥰🤩 I received my stuff and was very happy with it Outstanding seller and shipping GivvyThank you for your support 🙏 Great seller. Great prices and fast shipping Thank you for the five star review!!🫶 Please continue to bookmark our shows. Thank you 😊 Thank you! Please continue to bookmark our streams.🫶 Thank you so much l, loved my shoes and givyyy 🚀🚀🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🥳🥳🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥Thank you for shopping with us.!🥰 Please bookmark our next show.😉