Reviews (101)Amazing order from Chelsea! 💕 Everything arrived safely, was packed with care, and looked even better in person. The Taba squishy is absolutely adorable, soft, and so satisfying—I’m obsessed! 🥹✨
Chelsea is a fantastic seller who makes the whole experience easy and enjoyable. Shipping was quick, everything was exactly as described, and you can tell she really cares about her customers.
If you love Taba squishies, definitely check out Chelsea’s Whatnot! I’ll absolutely be back for more. 💗🧸Chelsea is also such a wonderful seller. She is incredibly sweet, helpful, responsive, and makes shopping so much fun. You can tell that she truly cares about her customers and wants everyone to have a great experience. 💕She is the most genuine person and treats everyone with respect and kindness. She also has an amazing selection. You really cant go wrong shopping with her. perfectionnnn
10/10 and 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💖💖🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Amazing! love the squish 💖 Thank you! ^_^ One of the absolute best Taba squishy sellers on Whatnot! 🧸✨ Her studio Tabas are stunning, incredibly high quality, and priced so fairly. She has the most wonderful, sweet personality and her shows are always so much fun to hang out in! 🥰 Her orders are beautifully packed, and she always goes above and beyond by including amazing freebies! 🎁💖 I have witnessed her making trades for customers, which she isn’t expected to do, in order to ensure people are happy with their order. Fast shipping, beautiful packaging, and a 10/10 experience every single time. I cannot recommend her enough! 🫶🛍️ Absolutely phenomenal seller! Such a kind soul and really just amazing to work with. She makes sure everyone is as happy as she can and I just adore the bananas outta her! Thank you ❤️ Chelsea is seriously THE sweetest seller ever!! 🥹💗 My squishies arrived and I am absolutely in love with every single one! Everything was packed so carefully and with so much love, and all of the squishies were even cuter in person! 🥹✨ You can really tell how much care and effort Chelsea puts into every package. They were all in amazing condition, exactly as described, and sooooo satisfying to squish!! 😭💕 The whole experience from start to finish was wonderful, and Chelsea was so kind, friendly, and easy to communicate with. I’m genuinely so happy with my purchase and will 100% be coming back for more!! 🫶🏻💗 If you’re thinking about buying from Chelsea, DO IT!! You will not regret it! Thank you so much for the adorable squishies and for making my package feel so special. 🥰🎀💕 I have purchased from dozens of sellers on Whatnot, but this seller is by far in a league of their own. From the second the stream goes live to the moment the package arrives at my front door, the level of professionalism, transparency, and energy is absolutely unmatched. If you are hesitating to bid or buy from this shop, don't—you are in amazing hands!
This is easily a 10/10 shop. Incredible items, pristine packaging, lightning-fast delivery, and an amazing host. I am already looking forward to bookmarking their upcoming shows and will absolutely be a repeat customer. Thank you for a flawless transaction and for setting the bar so high for Whatnot sellers! Keep up the amazing work! Thank you for the wonderful squishies! Amazing squish! Absolutely obsessed with everything every time I buy from Chelsea! Her shows are so chill and fun as well! Thank you! 💖💖💖 ⭐
Highly unprofessional business practices. I spent my hard-earned money supporting this shop as a paying customer, only to get mass-blocked out of nowhere over petty live-stream gossip and high school drama. To set the record straight: I had a completely valid buyer protection issue with a completely DIFFERENT seller, (at reeeh) who horribly shipped my purchase. I reported them, and Whatnot corporate investigated the proof and officially approved my full refund. We all know corporate doesn't just hand out refunds or side with buyers unless a seller seriously violates platform rules. Instead of acting like a professional business and staying out of situations that had zero to do with them, this seller chose to join a petty clique, listen to rumors, and block a loyal customer who did nothing wrong to their shop. It is incredibly ungrateful and childish to take a buyer's money and then treat them like an enemy over gossip. Absolutely love everything I get from Chelsea! She is so sweet and generous with everything package I receive! Getting a package from Chelsea is like getting an amazing Christmas gift every time! Thank you so much for having such fun shows and beautiful items! 💖🫶🏻😍🫰🏻🤩 Good quality! Thank you my girl! 💓 So sweet & such love and care taken with the packaging of items. Will definitely come back! Tysm! Love Chelsea so much! Gorgeous squish and fun shows! Don't miss! Amazing seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ amazing squish! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome! Thank you so much!! Lovely items in great packaging😊 Wow wow wow!! LOVE EVERYTHING I GET FROM CHELSEA!! Absolutely one of my favorite sellers on this app with the best selection of stunningly beautiful squish that also have great texture!! Thank you sooo much for bringing so much joy to my day when I receive my orders from you! I cannot say enough good things about Chelsea!! She is a top tier host and I look forward to her shows! 💖💖💖💖💖💖⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much for everything! You can take my money anytime lol!😂 Wow this came super fast! I totally love everything I purchased. Great seller will purchase again from this seller!!! thank you. Chelsea is absolutely amazing!!! She has amazing squish with unbeatable prices. She put so much love into packing my order. She made me custom gifts that represent my son and daughter. I love you, Chelsea!! I can’t thank you enough!