Reviews (2,356)Excellent buying experience, item as described, shipped promptly and packaged beautifully Super cool givey! thank you! All was well, great seller! That's for the Awesome book!! Received book, looks awesome! Secure shipping. Top notch seller! Pleasure to do business with! 💯 Comic books were great, I wasn’t impressed with the keychain. I guess I didn’t know what to expect. well packed and shipped fast. The overall experience was great. Gave me a great deal, packed the book securely and looks amazing. great purchase and well packaged, thanks! Great show and seller. Would love to have a packing list included with books. Recommended. Great show and seller. Appreciate the bones giveys. Recommended. Thank you so much I love the comic cover post card it’s so cool 😎 love the secret wars 8 post card thank you. Beautiful NM+ book
Thanks!!!!! Always fast and secure shipping. Thank you! Great stickers. Great seller. Thanks so much for the great books at stellar prices!!! Great prices! Great quality comics! With super fast shipping! Thank you for the givvy it's beyond appreciated 😁 All was well, great seller!