Reviews (661)Control stick is a doo doo head! 💩 Amazing seller, fun shows, and always gives great prices. Would give 10 stars if I could 😊😊 Awesome seller! Shipped super fast and packed the cards safely. Thanks again brother! Thank you for the cards!!! excellent. thank you. Just need the signature set, the bronze and gold holo and the power blasts. 🤘 Thanks for helping me get closer to completing my set! Nice card. Packed well. Shipped fast. Thank you. Great pickups I’ve purchased from Controlstick 👏🏽 Awesome cards, excellent seller, lighting fast shipping. Catch a stream you won’t be disappointed. Great seller! Fast shipping!!A+++++++ Great cards , great value , well packed totally happy with this seller!!! Got All My Stuff In Amazing Shape Would Definitely Order From Again Loaded BIN & Inventory please check out Controlstick 🔥👍🏽 Thank you for the heat! Appreciate the quick shipping and great packaging! Great seller, good prices. Shipping was fast and cards arrived in great condition. Would definitely do business again . Thanks 💯 Excellent seller - even helped me out after purchase with an issue to make sure I was taken care of! Would buy from again! awesome card! fair price. good seller! It's a good thing Controlstick figured out how to stream and eat dinner. Top Tier service. A+ item as described, well packed, delivered quickly. thank you I thought about flagging the shipment confirmation photo because I like to push buttons. You owe me a life debt now.