Reviews (164)You always have fabulous vintage shakers! Thanks so much for the givvy! Ty for the giveaway I really appreciate it. I really enjoyed being on the raid train as well it was so much fun. So many amazing and creative sellers on here. Ty again. My orders are always fabulous! Love your salt and pepper shakers Love everything I bought from this seller. She is a great mini seller with precious and interesting minis. Enjoyed her show. Can’t wait to catch another one. Thanks All of items arrived as described, packaging was amazing and the items are super cute. Coojo Finds is an incredible seller, don’t sleep on her and her great items! Always love my things from you! Excellent seller. carrots specifically much lighter and worn than shown. A few pieces had some chips. fast shipper, great stuff and I will buy from her again. So sorry you're not completely happy with some things in your order. I try to take thorough pictures for each listing and show everything on live. Send me a private message on here and I will give you a coupon code for your next visit! And thanks for being such a great buyer! Joan Absolutely gorgeous!!! One of the nicest sellers n the app. Love me an honest non manipulative seller!! Ty for being you. Love this seller and obsessed with my items! The best!! I love them!! they were packed with care are perfect! they got here really fast too! Great shakers! Thank you! Adorable mini Tonala fish. packaged very well to ensure received in the condition as described - perfect! Highly recommend this seller. bookmarking shows so I can support you more. ty for the happy mail Beautiful giveaway with fast shipping! Thank you 😊