Reviews (51)Cookemon made the stream so welcoming and fun . Amazing prices and sick giveaways!! Best time I've had in a long time !! Shipping was super fast and everything was packed as if it was going into war !! Bullet proof packaging is say !! Also have to say thank you for all the goodies thrown in for my kids!! If your looking for great deals and a family feeling stream look no further!! Thank you brotha 🙏🏻🫶🏻MILENKO!! Thank you so much loved having you in there and cant wait to see you in the next🫶🫶 My new favorite channel! Great host, great odds, and most importantly my product was wrapped up very well in shipping! Hope the page continues to be a success as I look forward to watching weekly!
CREEDO! Im so happy everything got to you good! And thank you so much for the kind words! Cant wait to see you on the next one! 🫶🫶🫶 Shipped out fast.Thank you so much Lisa! Hope you enjoyed your stuff and had a great time! Thank you for hanging with us and hope to see you in there again soon! I love watching his streams and even better the cards are in great condition, definitely recommend supporting his channel and purchasing some cards :)BRIE! 🫶 Thank you so much and I’m glad you enjoyed everything we will see you on the next one🫶 Pulled Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil! Shipping was fast and packed well! Thank you THATS THE BEST ONES! ( Hopefully the ones you wanted lolol) thank you so much for the kind review and supporting the channel! Hope you had fun and we see you on the next one soon! 🫶 A+++++++++You are such a real one LEWJAC! Thank you so much can’t wait to see you on the next one! 🫶 Another banger of a show🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. 10/10!!!! Packaged well with care. Great host and community ❤️You’re the best thank you so much and I’m so happy you had fun!🫶 10/10!!!! Items packaged well with care. Excellent show 🔥🔥. Host was top notch. Best interaction in this app!!! 🫶❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️ So glad you enjoyed everything!! A+
LEWJAC!! You are A+ thank you so much for all the support🫶 The cards were wrapped with a secured cardboard so they wouldn’t break or bend. Shipping was super fast, will buy from Cookemon17 again! Beyond happy with my purchase! SARA! Thank you so much for the kind words and I’m so happy everything got to you safe! Thank you for the booster bundle!! I’ll be coming back.
RG! Thank you so much I’m so happy you enjoyed it! Can’t wait to see you on the next one! 10/10 would recommend every time! his lives are awesome, good vibes all around! my package came super quick and super protected! amazing prices! thank you cookemon17 you’re the best 🩷🩷THANK YOU SO MUCH! The kind words are super appreciated 🫶 glad you enjoyed everything! Not only was the live show a joy to watch but the cards got shipped with so much care, and very quick. 100% 5 stars!!Baumerr❤️ thank you so much I’m so happy everything got to you great! ❤️ Received package, cards look great as expected. Thank youBEARDED!!! Thank you so much I hope you enjoyed the show and the cards! The man shipped it in a bubble package, and then inside a box with some cushion paper inside. I'm very satisfied with the quality of his shipment. He threw in an extra card and he left me a nice written sentiment in the box as well. The man enjoys what he does and it's reflected in the care he took in getting the cards to me. Highly recommended.BAKERR!! So happy you enjoyed the show! And I really appreciate the support and kind words! Hope you love everything you got! Thank you so much for the great review! ❤️ Great show!!!! My cards arrived fast and in perfect condition. Packaged super safely so my cards couldn’t get damaged in transit! Thank you so much for the review and the kind words! I’m so happy you enjoyed everything!