Reviews (164)High quality cards, awesome show! excellent service! nice packages, awesome baddies!! Awesome as always thank you sir! Amazing products.. Good seller! Please send product list next time so I can check off what I bought easier. Other than that 5 stars It was a lot smaller than the 1/1000 that I have same kind and the one u sent is way smaller for 45$ Im sorry for your confusion..! It was advertised as it was sold "1/200 day of the dead Mexican tribute". 1/200 is heavier than a 1/1000 piece not necessarily larger to the naked eye. Once again im sorry for your confusion! Great items for LOWEST prices
My girlfriend stole half. She’s hot shes hot. Sugars why I got Great stuff as always thank you All great stuff awesome as always thank you thank you thank you So many great cards and such an awesome price! Amazing quality cards definitely added to the personal collection.
nicely put together cards thank you very much! these will make for cool little gifts for the guys nicely put together cards thank you very much! these will make for cool little gifts for the guys Very happy with my purchase lotta nice items to choose from this is a FiveStar seller highly recommended thank you Everything looks great as always thank you very much