Reviews (118)Hello there! My package arrived!! Everything was beautiful, and packaged so nicely, thank you for that. The handbag is amazing!! Thanks again! :)so glad you love it all. 💖 I love every item in my order. Very happy with my shopping experience.So good to hear. Tysm for supporting 💓 item as described. pictures dont do it justice. it is perfect. going to take it to get polished up and it will be gorgeous 😍! thank you for asking my offer! cant wait to see more Glad you love it. atysm for supporting 💖 Great shows! Wonderful items at very reasonable prices. Quick shipping, too! Thank you! Perfection ❤️🫶🏼🫰🏼👍🏻💍!Glad you like it. Tysm for supporting 💓 Excellent Seller Thank you for the treasures packed well quickly shipped This was my first time shopping Coppers live, as a first time customer, she kind, welcoming, patient and gladly too my request. I love my items that purchased. and I will definitely be back. Tysm for the kind review. I am glad you liked your utems and I truly appreciate your support. 💖 received my necklace, even prettier in personI am hapoy you like ut. Tysm for supporting 💓 So happy with my items !!!So glad to hear that. Tysm for supporting 💓 Amazing seller, loved everything. Thank you so much. I buy jewelry for a friend overseas. She will love it. Yay!!!! Love it all!!!❤️❤️❤️Glad to hear you love it. ❤️ Thank you adorable necklaces!Thank you for supporting 💜 Interesting collection. Don’t sleep Occasional banger. She’s cool too
Tysm for the great review 💓 Everything is beautiful thank you so much! Everything was great Thank you! 💛Glad to hear. Thank you for supporting 💜