Reviews (1,285)Received my cup and saucer in great condition. Thank you I absolutely love watching the shit show! I get packages weekly! It may be a problem😬 I love watching the shit show!!🤎 The oil painting is outstanding. I would have brought them all if I had the space. This is the only show I bookmark and try to watch every Sunday. Thanks for continuously having an awesome sh*+ show! Loved everything, it all made it safe and in one piece! thank you! Mom Loved the Apron for inspiration! The little Christmas quilt was even better in person! Thank you so much for the drawer! How beautiful! 💝💝💝 Always happy with my purchases from Copperkingantique
Definitely one of my favorite sellers ( purchases the most from) 😆 the cuckoo Clock is awesome! the Mini Lanturn is Cute!, and the Knitted bells! all made it safe! never disappoints great show great product LOVE my items as always! Came safe and perfect 🤩 Fast shipping, very secure packaging Beautiful Hen On Nest! 🐥💛 Great packaging and fast shipping! Packages are spot on and in a timely manner. It had damage shown in video but I was surprised by how dirty the quilt was. I soaked it several times over two days and the stains won’t come out. Largely un-useable. Thank you for the Pie Bird!? and the awesome Art on a log!! I love it!