Reviews (881)I love these van openers and the nail set! Thank you!!! Beautiful and thank you so much for the birthday card! That was so sweet of you. Amazing nails as usual. Copycat is my go to for nails. Quick shipping. Great packaging. A++++++ I absolutely love these nails and the can opener’s! They are freaking cute!!!! Tysm! OMG!!!! So happy with these customs of hers. Can't wait to were them and spread the news of where I got my amazing nails at. Tysm 💕 Absolutely in love with the voodoo doll set they are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥and Betty is so cute as well TY🫶🏼 the voodoo nails are just so stinking cute 😩 another happy order for me, love my nails so much! got my voodoo nails!!!! they do not disappoint! so cute I absolutely loveeee them 💕 great seller and fast shipping! tysm You know what you’re doing keep doing that!! Love every set of nails you put out!!! these are perfection! ✅️artwork ✅️size ✅️packaging ✅️colors ✅️quality 👌 10/10 love them! cannot wait to get these on and show them off! thank you so much!! Definitely will order again!🫶🏻 So excited to get this order in! I cannot wait to put on the dark gray cat eye with the harts tonight!!! I absolutely love these nails!!! 💅🏼 literally OBSESSED!!!! TYSM! Amazing nail selection. 🥰💜🥰💜🥰 Absolutely LOVE the voodoo collection! Tysm!! I received my set of nails today and I really like them thank. Amazing nails! Thanks sir all the extras! thank you so much I love my voodoo nails 💞💅 Beautiful nails, high quality great prices and such a nice seller 🩷 love love love my sets! got them super fast too. My new fav nail spot 🥰 I received my nails today. They are gorgeous. AMAZING nails, absolutely freaking amazing!!! Thanks so much girl!!! 💜🖤