Reviews (3,367)Love this team! Wonderful selection at below thrift store pricing! They put their heart into it and it shows. So honest and ship carefully and fast! Also thank you for the buyers givey. It is the cutest plush I ever did see!!! Had a perfume scent to it and had dirty spots on the sweat shirt. Hopefully, it will wash out great seller highly recommend 💗thank you... shipping was super fast She is a lot of fun and sweet. Pretty disappointed in one of the items I rec”d. It had spots all over it.. it was my very first purchase and I was looking forward to wearing it but do to the stains I can’t.. please make sure you are thoroughly checking the items before and calling out the issues.. this was not noticeable at all on the video .. the other 3 items I purchased were fine. Always the best items.... love the Ingrid and mama duo!💓 Excellent condition on all clothing g ! Awesome live shows
Wonderful and cozy clothing. 🥰Thank you! This seller is an absolute Joy to buy from. She loves what she's doing, she's energized and describes the items she is selling. Her mom and her make a wonderful team. And as always, she has great deals. I love everything I buy from her. Absolutely love my purchase! Love this pastel pink pullover. Thank you ladies This was a cool North Face sweatshirt! Great find! Jeans were excellent, like new condition. Happy with purchase ! Thank you a ton !
thank you for quick shipping