Reviews (423)thank you for the amazing clothes! Such a cute long sleeve shirt! Love it!! such a cute going out dress! love it 😀 Loved my stuff! Thank you so much 💗✨️ Fits like a dream! Thank you! 💛✨️ Love everything. Thank you! 💛✨️ I’m only giving this a four because in the photos and what she showed me on the live was a pink dress but the dress is accurate but it’s not pink, it is a beige color. But besides that it’s amazing! thank you so much.corazoncitoblanditoSeller
Nobody said it was a pink at any point... It is beige, It was clearly pictured too... LUVVV my order ♡♡♡ !! Everything was packaged with care, shipping was super fast. Cora (The host) is patient and super kind. 1000% recommend 👌🏾💖 everything was PERFECTTTT🩷🩷 cute cute top! thank you so much in love with my skirt!!! tysm 😊 🙏🏻 😊 Great, beautiful pieces! Quick shipping, and quality💕 Such a beautiful piece thank you 🙏 Love it! Thank you queen 😘😘 thank you thank you! I feel so lucky So happy i love you hehehehe absolutely in love with my order thank you so much 😍🥰✨💞 Item had a rip in the hem. She offered to fix it and I approved. She said I didn’t ask. I did. Then she made up excuses. She told me she’d give me a $1 refund. Unhappy with the service and order. corazoncitoblanditoSeller
You didnt even message me to fix said stitching. Thanks for being a pain over a ONE DOLLAR item, now youre banned. Don't be miserable ✨️ Gorgeous!! Thank u for fast shipping !