Reviews (116)Sour patch kids lanyards! I need more! Thanks a million my dude! Love this thank you! You were right that gumi bear bead is great. looks like it's an edible fruit snack it's so realistic. ❤️ I enjoyed chatting some as well! Great buys. Awesome seller. Highly recommended. Always quick delivery. And I'm in Hawaii. Always great quality. Of all the lanyards I've bought on this app this guy's lanyards are the best. Absolute fire from cordncarry! Super tight knots, great seller and person! You have to get a lanyard from this man! Always a great deal buying from this show, quality lanyards every time! Fast shipping and happy with item Awesome shop to buy from. Highly revommended. Great seller with awesome merchandise. Highly recommended. Cool lanyards as usual. Great seller. Highly recommended. Always enjoy his shows. Makes great lanyards. Quick delivery. Highly recommended. Great lanyard products and helpful advice for making them. Awesome dude. Highly recommended. Definitely gotta check out cord n carry if you want some awesome high quality lanyards for your pocket knives! We love shopping with him. He is number one. He’s the best. I love his work me and my wife. Thank you. Will buy more. Great seller. Puts together cool lanyards and helpful videos to teach how to create your own. Highly recommended. One of the best buying experiences I have ever had. I got to watch him make my lanyard on live before I bought it which makes it twice as valuable to me! More than worth the money and I can’t wait to buy another one! MAHALO for the quality workmanship and the extra BCA lanyards very much appreciated ALOHA see you soon Another solid transaction with cordncarry. Appreciate the awesome lanyards man, as always! very nice lanyard with glowing beads - will buy agian! Always has the best quality lanyards Quality designs and great lanyards. Highly recommended.