Reviews (243)My first “BANG” hit ever and it went on the first spin! Thank you so much. This gold nugget is Awesome!!! Awesome show buddy and thanks. Thank you for lope #5 beautiful coin Honest seller, Great odd games at beyond affordable prices. Honestly feel bad I don’t think he makes much per sale or game because he’s beyond fair. Ty again Corey !
awesome show, fast shipping Everything arrived safely and well packaged thank Dude will tape your coins up, try to spend a little money on a Ziploc bag at least. Not put coins on top of clear tape and then fold the clear tape over and seal them shut. You must not know nothing about coins. You’ll never see me again!! This guy literally took the pennies that I won, laid them flat on a piece of clear tape and then folded the tape over. Anybody that knows anything about coins would never do anything like this!! Won’t catch me on your show again. Even if it is a floor, that’s not how you treat a coin.It’s a wheat cent, quit being silly. awesome show, banger items and great host!! Not happy with this at all. you need to give a better thing then a wheat pany!!! Some of in my bids we're worth a little bit more than that. And the packaging was pitiful . I mean, for the money that I spent, I was expecting at least them to be individually wrapped! You won what the wheel gave you.