Reviews (30)Absolutely amazing seller with such a sweet personality!! Definitely recommend!! Thank you for the pretty cards!!!❤️ Thank you again corrie! Everything came in perfectly and the packaging was amazing. The cards and pens i love so very much. I recommend Corrie guys! <3 CORRRRIIEEE the sweetest seller ever. has truly became one of my true genuine friends on here. i appreciate and value the things she sent to me and will cherish them!! the packaging is 10/10. very kind and thoughtful. i will DEFINITELY be getting more. Thanks friend, truly 🫶💘💘💘 AMAZING! I love Corrie so very much one of my very close friends on here. I was very happy with all the cards i pulled from my packs and the card I purchased separately. I had so much fun in their live. I recommend purchasing from Corrie and packaging was phenomenal! thank you again! <3 Cards came in great condition and packaged safely! Thank you so much!! thank you so much!! it was genuinely the most embarrassing moment of my life struggling to pay for a $1 card, but the seller was very nice and didn't mind my brokeness 🙏 they even included some sleeves!! i appreciate everything so much!! this is by far the best My Little Pony card seller that I have ever purchased from. She gave me the best surprise in the entire world not only did she make me these absolutely wonderful custom-made binders but she surprise me with my all time favorite My Little Pony figure and I was not expecting this at all, the seller has such a kind, caring heart, and I could go on and on forever saying good things about the seller. The seller is such a sweet person and I highly recommend buying from her. She is so sweet so kind and patient and I am so happy that I found the seller on here she has beautiful cards is such a sweet person and I am so very happy with my order.🥹🥹🥹💜💜💜💜💜 thank you so much!! cards arrived safely and quickly! 💖 MY FAV SELLER ON WHATNOT SO KIND AND AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!🩷💙💛 Awesome Show & Host!! Cards in great condition, safely packaged and quick!! So so many freebies!! Thank you so much!! Very nice seller, arrived fast tooooo
Super kind and amazing seller, thank you so much Corrie! Everything came in great condition, and Corrie threw in a higher rarity card as a freebie too (prob because I spent more)! I’m so super happy with my order ^^