Reviews (79)Thank you 😊 great place to get all your Pokemon cards make sure u follow and bookmark 🔖 Thank you for your kind words!!!! I put something’s in hazys mailer for you “ replace the givey on hold”
Thank you again! Very fast shippingThank you for the positive feedback very much appreciated! My boys love them thank you thank you 😊 amazing seller great show amazing selection🫶 packed and shipped. Amazing.🤩Thank you for the review and time spent in the show!!! Happy to hear the boys enjoyed them, more coming your way in the near future!!! thank you so much!!! such great deals!! i’ll definitely be back!You’re very welcome! 🙏 thank you for the review! Free givyThank you for your time viewing and review! A free card? In sweet condition? I’m here for it! Who doesn’t love the feels of a givvy win! Thank you!Your very welcome!!!! Thank you for stopping by the stream!!! thank you brotha Thank you 🙏 appreciate you for stopping into the auctions and claims!!!! thank youThank you and greatly appreciate your time! Loved the cards, exactly the ones I needed for my binder! Great stream as well, can’t wait for the next one!Thank you and I greatly appreciate you!!! thanks for everything Thank you and I greatly appreciate your time and shop! Great show nice selection and fast shipping Greatly appreciate the kind words and business! Thanks 🙏 Thank you! Greatly appreciate your purchase! Great cards, great prices and fast shipping! Thank you!I Appreciate the business and the time you took to submit a review, thank you!!!!! I recommend this seller Thank you for the recommendation! Will definitely buy from again!
He packaged the cards perfectly, highly recommend ☺️I appreciate your business and the time it took to submit a review! Thank you! Great seller fast shipping I greatly appreciate the time you took to leave a review! Thank you!! solid new sell with nice cards. Recommend you check out the stream.I Greatly appreciate the time you took to leave a review!!! Thank you!