Reviews (367)The mug is amazing I love it. And love the sticker and card. Love my order! Thank you, friend! 🤎 One of my favorite people and sellers! Super fast shipping and everything is always amazing quality. 🤎 Packaged arrived safely! Breakable item was inside safe n sound! Will buy from again! 😁Yay! Thank you and can’t wait to see you again 🤎 Such a great seller!! Love all of her western goodies!!! Always a pleasure shopping here. She's a one stop shop. Thank you so much!! Love the little cowboy boot 🤠🤠Yay!! Thank you for shopping with me 🫶🏼 LOVE my new art!!! Packaged with such great care… as always!It was a great piece! Thank you 😊 More fun finds from this amazing seller! Cannot recommend her enough!!!You are so sweet and I appreciate you!! So grateful to win a givvy! Thanks so much! Solid seller! Support these guys!
Awww I’m glad you won! Thank you 🤎 Fun purchase!!! Thanks for packing her so carefully!Thanks girl 🥰 I sure appreciate you!! Such fun purchases. Love this seller! I am in love!!!!! The Cowboy fiddler figurine is simply amazing. Arrived super quick and packaged well! Thank you!! Yay! He is adorable and I’m so glad he arrived safely!! Thank you 🫶🏼