Reviews (904)Love the card! Thank you! 🙏🏼 Thank you I’m slowly building my collection and these cards are excellent I have ordered from this seller over 4 times now and she is great. I mentioned a card that I needed to complete my master set and she included it in my order for free. She is so sweet, and always has fair pricing on her prebids. Definitely recommend! thank you so much hope all goes well with your kitty Thank you! 🙏 very happy with my purchase Another amazing show and cards Thank you! ໒꒰ྀི๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑꒱ྀིა arrived perfectly and as described thank you! Awesome 👏 thank you so much! Love the Channel! Excellent shipping ! Cards in perfect condition & fast shipping!! Always the best shipping and quality of cards! thank you for the givy. 😁 Love the cards and loved the show. Lots of good cards. If only I had an unlimited supply of money. 😂 thank you! everything arrived safely cards are great!! fast shipping! Amazing seller, great joke teller and crunchy water appearances with awesome givvys!