Reviews (390)Getting a shipment from Olga is always a treat! Immaculate fabrics and packages with such care.
For the fun game of travel and stickers, I received 1. Dubai- haven’t been 2. Milan- yes 4 hour train stop. Just enough time for Il Duomo tour and lunch. 3. Shenandoah National Park - close but don’t think we went to the park. :-) Love how personable the details are! Beautifully curated fabrics!! Beautiful fabric, loved the show. lovely fabrics, thank you Lovely seller, awesome fabric! Thank you! 💕💐🫶🏻 Order came SUPER fast! All items are spectacularly beautiful. Thank you so much! Beautifully packaged and wrapped, time and dedication shown amazingly! Thank you Olga for my goodies! Would love to go to all my sticker destinations one day, so much traveling to do! Got my happy mail today and I love ❤️ everything in it! The fabrics are so pretty. it was wrapped nicely! will shop again!🛍 Fantastic Fabric. Please include your Whatnot name so it is easier to find you and leave a rating. Thank you for the little extras. That was very nice. Love the Fabric it is very beautiful. Excellent customer service. I love the ones I got they are as described and shown on the live I love my items thank you Love my goodies! I haven’t been to my sticker places! I have some traveling to do! Love everything I received. Thank you!! Thank you for all this goodness! I can't wait to use it all up! 🫶 As usual, you have beautiful Fabric. I look forward to using this. Very good show. Beautiful fabric Amazing value and packed beautifully!