Reviews (255)Thank you for the set and pants! Great items!countryclubcollectionSeller
Thank you for shopping with me! Love ❤️ it so cutecountryclubcollectionSeller
Thank you so much for joining! I just love all the things I got from you. Love your show. I have your shows pinned so I want miss any. countryclubcollectionSeller
Thank you!! Thank you so much! Loved everything! countryclubcollectionSeller
So glad! Thank you for shopping with me! Always the best!countryclubcollectionSeller
Appreciate you and your kind words! Thank you! Great experience! Adorable clothing! Loved everything I received! 😊 Absolutely in love 🥰 thank you so much!!! Thank you! Great items and fast shipping! This is perfect, thank you so much! All such great items for great prices!! Thank you, I love the dress! LOVE the pink striped jeans!! Super cute and fit perfectly. Tysm!! Thank you so much! Love it! Love all my things and always love the shows!
Fast shipping for sure great sellers and lots of nice things Love love love. Fast shipping, perfect condition, cute packaging, no weird smells and great prices. First time purchasing from her and I will definitely be tuning in to her next show. 10/10 Such good clothes for great deals everything is so cute!thank you Love my dress. Exactly as described and fast shipping! Ine of myfavorite shops on here!!! Seller knows how to describe the clothes for great fits!!! such a pleasure shopping here!! Love all the outfits I have purchased..Great qualityclothing....im broke now🤭!!! but will continue buying hete!!!