Reviews (1,926)5 stars as always, thanks for the grail April! These snap shorts are dope! Thanks Courtside!! Once again! Thank you for the authentic Godspeed 🔥 Always a pleasure dealing with courtsidegear! April has the best selection and best mods on the app! Appreciate you April, Fire deal on the Hellstar reversible jacket 🔥🔥🔥 Always get a great deal from awesome host!!
W show Thank You for the givey @courtsidegear. Love tuning into April’s shows, always has exclusive gear. I had been looking for Revenge in a few places and she had exactly what I was looking for. On top of all the Hellstar, Godspeed and other brands, she’s a one stop shop. One of the best on the app and in the business. love my shirt and it is a great fit!!! Thank you so mich!!! fantastic as always!!!!! the Queen of retail !!!!! 10000000% legit. Great prices and fast shipping!!! Another one for my collection, this shirt is freaking bad ass, I’ll be rocking this bad boy for along time to come… she sells some of the best/authentic pieces on here…. I’m very happy with my purchase. Thanks A Item as described super fire piece 🔥‼️ As always, this is hands DOWN the best seller on WhatNot! A++++++++++++++++ April thank you very much for the Travis Scott grails ! Guys the inventory is so large you will get lost ! Has everything your looking for and more thanks again will shopping in near future April, thank you so much! I enjoy your show! Awesome stuff Arrival time to canada perfect as always. April knows her big brands and best in the business. Thxx again sweet heart. the best as usual !!! cant beat courtside.... you are the best !!!!!! thank you very much. 1000000% legit. and fast shipping. I will always buy from ms april!! she's a legend !!.. Amazing purchase came in great condition great price courtside has some of the best authentic gear! Absolutely love my tee! April always has so many things to choose from always authentic no question and shipping is so fast!!! Thank you 🙏🏼🫶🏼 Love my purchase @courtsidegear a must stream chat 100% legit at good prices