Reviews (1,224)Wallet is beautiful. I got the wrong hang tag, but that was just a miscommunication because I said blue and there were two blue ones. Good seller. Kind very kind!! More staining than I could see in the live but over all I’m satisfied
This wallet wasn’t beautiful condition. At the same time as this purchase, I also purchased the suede Soho with the gold hardware and I canceled the order because you were upset that it went so low. Two days later you sold it for the same amount. I wish I would’ve kept her. Beautiful bag and wallets! Well packaged too! Thank you! ❤️🩷 I recommend buying from this seller and the wristlet is in good condition as how it was described.
Just beautiful. I love my Coach Bags…. I love everything thank you so much. Items were just as described! Great experience with buyer! Thank you so much for the beautiful bags, charms, and jewelry. The small gray bag is for my daughter and the navy blue bag is gor myself. All items arrived safely. Thank you again Wonderful curator! Fast shipping! Thank you 💗 Great seller! Great items! My favorite seller! In love with my bag. Thank you girl! 🫶🏼✨ Really nice purse and fast shipping. Thank you.😊 Wallet arrived exactly as shown! Tysm! This bag is beautiful! Thank you!!