Reviews (107)Absolutely one of the best painters on this app. Thank you dearly brother. Will definitely be back 👊 Amazing baits as always!! Great seller. Come check him out
Absolutely one of the coolest baits I e bought!! Awesome lures definitely buy again thanks. Seller one of the best I’ve done business with appreciate it super quick delivery as well! Awesome seller great deals. Amazing artist on little canvas!!! I got my package today!! I sure wish we could put photos on these reviews. It looks absolutely stunning!! 🤩 I can’t wait to buy more Amazing seller, quality products, and great shipping experience.
Will definitely purchase from him again! Kenneth thank you as always for a great show and deals! Greta deals and super fast shipping
This was item 33 random pulls. There were three items, zoom Uni toes, zoom flukes and Guayn 4 inch lunker logs. It was a three for one price. I won the auction, but only the Guayn Bates and the Zoom Uni toads were delivered. The flukes were left off.Somehow the flukes were not in the package. But I responded to him and let him know that they would be mailed out the next day. It was a mistake on my end , but was quickly corrected. High quality work! Great prices! This guy can’t paint yall!!! Loved the baits I got! Thank you for a great show and the great deals! Great looking baits. Some of the best customs I have bought on whatnot. lure looks amazing and is in great condition !!! thank you for the great deals and a great show! Great purchase! Very pleased!