Reviews (169)Thank you so much for givy 🤘 this seller is so amazing, so caring and definitely wants you left satisfied 😌 😊 drop in and check out what they have! or just enjoy the cozy atmosphere ❤️🔥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️🔥 love the show, love the seller, so much fun, everyone needs to stop by and give them a follow!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 💙💙💙💙 The best show and best host💙💙💙💙 Beautiful cards as always❤️❤️ Always intentional ⭐️✨✨✨✨✨ Amazing quality work on the art boards!! You can tell a lot of care goes into every single one! I absolutely love everything I get from cozycardcollective. I love the canvases and the awesome Gengar art board. My son is so happy when he sees the Minecraft pokemon cards. thanks so much! such a wonderfully cozy place to hang out and admire beautiful cards and amazing custom art boards! Cozy is determined to make sure you are happy with your order! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 So thankful for the givy!!! Love all the cute stickers and goodies provided! Absolutely love the cozy vibes with this streamer and appreciate the beautiful artwork made! Such a great community. amazingly awesome art boards! such a fun and laid back show to just vibe in. seller definitely wants you to be happy with whatever you are searching for! a definite must see 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🤘 fast shipping and arrived safely! wonderfully fun show! definitely has some wonderful cards! love love love. great stream great community and such good vibes. came well packaged and quickly. absolutely adore all the cute stickers and great art. I love everything I get from you thanks so much Amazing show and vibes! Super cool fan art boards, can’t wait to put mine on my desk at work and show it off!!! 💗 Awesome custom fan art and awesome host! Excellent host! Excellent cards! Very cozy indeed 10/10 recommend! ⭐️✨✨✨ thanks Cozy for the givey I love my jirachi sticker and card!