Reviews (349)items came fast and arrived in great shape. Thank you for my stuff and giveaway. Awesome seller! I appreciate the giveaway and the chance to play in the word game! 🤗 Thank you for Giveaway. my pleasure bling babe 💎💍💜 thank you so much for the giveaway. I enjoy your show. Amazing 🤩 thank u for everything ❤️ and ur shows are so fun.😊 Amazing host! Wonderful content! Excellent vibes! Awesome pulls by the most generous and thoughtful seller! Love it here! 🥰you're the absolute best and a blast to hang out with, thanks so much 💜💜🐿️ Absolutely love this seller! All the creams and potions are delicious and feel good on my skin! And what a great time just hanging with her and her guy in her show! 💞💞💞I love that you call them potions! 🤓 you were a joy and I can't wait to see you again Miss Luxuriosa! 💜 Perfect choice, thanks so much! Shop shipping, thank you for the gifts! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️so happy you liked it 💜 I always love having you in my shows 💜💜 thank you for the starbucks 😊my pleasure I'm glad you enjoyed ☕☕🐿️ Thank you so much for my Kuromi stickers! Love the cat one! 🤍🤗 cute tycome back anytime Keri 💜🐿️ I love my purchases and the shows are always fun!thanks so much Michelle 😀 see you soon! thank you so much for the stickers and coupon. like it.. 😀I so appreciate you friend 💜🐿️