Reviews (227)Larissa & Bryan are AMAZING! Great items, packaging, and shows. Best first purchase celly on the app. They are ALWAYS supporting other sellers. Truly great humans. <3 I love all my vintage glass pieces! Everything was carefully packed and came quickly. Great show, as always! Thank you Bryan & Larissa. 🫶 Super quick shipping and well packaged!!! Amazing sellers and even more amazing items! Thank you guys again! 💖 Thank you for this beautiful Bible! Thank you for the gift card! The Amazon gift card giveaways are the best!!!! Thank you so much me and my husband enjoyed watching your shows. Many blessings. Brian and Riss have an incredible shop! I love buying from them! The unboxings are a blast and I love Brians guitar plays for first purchases! Love my new pyrex bowl! Great show will definitely be a return customer 😃 Very friendly and prompt on shipping. Will definitely use again. Great show! Thanks for the Givvy, I❤️Amazon. This seller is so much fun and when my package arrived Bryan and Larissa had written a sweet handwritten note!!! That kind of personalization is so rare and is so thoughtful. 10/10 You should really check them out!!!!! Awesome sellers! Love my items for my grandkids and they were well wrapped with a note. Thank you 😊
absolutely love it!! thank you 💜. ❤️ Thank you!! We are happy you love it and we love having you in our shows! You bless us! 🥰 Great transaction!Well, well, well. If it isn’t one of our biggest supporters! Thank you so much for helping us out. You are stellar and we love having you! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you so much for the gift card and kind note You are so welcome! Thank you for the kind review and the support. You are amazing! 😍 Love this couple! They have beautiful products and their show is super fun! Thank you both the pumpkin pie plate and recipe!
I sure hope Bryan loves the pies as much as I do!! You are so fun, charming, and quirky. You raise everyone’s spirits! 🫶🏻 Nicer than expected!Thank you so much. I’m glad you keep finding your way back to us. We love having you!! ❤️ Absolutely beautiful You’re an absolutely beautiful person! Thank you so much for supporting us and the great review! ❤️ Love it!!!!Thank you! Every time I see you, whether in our show or another, I get excited! You’re awesome!! 🫶🏻 Thanks for the givvy! I always enjoy your shows and your nice notes in my package. Thank you for being there and supporting us! I’m so glad you like the notes! We love chatting with you! 🥰 My baby's piggy bank made it safely to hawaii, yet again another great purchase from these guys. Thank youThat is awesome!!! How does USPS ground make it to Hawaii?!? We love having you as a friend, sir. You rock! 🍻