Reviews (49)Shipping was so fast!! Thank you so much!! Loved your show!! See you soon!! 🩷 I loved all of my items.. Thank you so much for your patience with me!! It was shipped fast ❤️!! Amazing selection, good prices and great vibes!! 🫶🏻tysm!! tysm again bestie westie 🫶💕🙌 Cozy! Thanks the bookshelf was such an amazing piece
Great communication, and fast shipping! Will be ordering often with Cozy🫶🏾 Cute product. Great shipping. Found this show and it was so fun! Lots of variety, great deals and Bri is so kind!!! It was such a pleasure chatting, laughing and being your mod! I am so thankful for everything! Your show is definitely worth checking out and I look forward to more. Shipping was in excellent time and everything packaged with care. I’ll see ya on the next show 🤗🫶🏽 I absolutely love everything I purchased! ✨ I’m so happy I stumbled across your page. You’re such a vibe and I had so much fun shopping with you!! I can’t wait to start creating with everything, and I’ll definitely be back for more! 🥰 Amazing seller great vibe. I love her show definitely will be ordering again. I love all of my stuff!! Great quality, even better personality ✨