Reviews (264)Thank you! Love my order🩷 Great seller Thank you for the amazing beads Such a relaxing show. Love cozy mushroom markery carries great variety of items and good prices too!! Super fast shipping and packaged with lots of love and care. I appreciate the note so much!! Highly recommend cozy!!!🫶🏽💕🫶🏽🙌🏽🥰 Very happy with my first purchase! Thank you!! So happy with my order!☺️Great packaging. Thank you so much! Always happy with my orders Always has amazing beads and other crafts Beautiful beads! Great Seller… happy with purchase. will order again! thank you! Great seller Thank you for the amazing stickers Great seller Thank you for the amazing items my second purchase, seller is super friendly and fast shipping. recommend Love the way my items were packaged. Love all my items, thanks ! Loved my items; everything is of great quality! With fast shipping 💕 These are some unique beads! Thank you. LOVE! arrived quick, great quality, perfect! very happy w my purchase!!! Love them all so much also great packaging. I will be ordering again soon. I love them thank you so muchYou are so welcome! Thank you! 🥰🍄 thank you for the extenders, they were exactly what I need at an amazing price.So glad! Thank you for the purchase! 🥰🍄 Awesome Raiders Focal and beads 😍😍 will definitely purchase again.So glad you love them! Looking forward to having you back again! 🥰🍄