Reviews (251)5 out of 5 Stars
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Lovely packaging and kind people Prices are great, the vibe of the stream is immaculate. The name cozy realm is so on point. Received my first package from them, in time and it looked like it was packed with care. Loved the addition of a hand written note, really appreciate it. Would highly recommend 🇨🇦❤️❤️ Always top notch service form cozy realms! Some of the best prices for sealed you will find on whatnot. And word is a cozy fireplace is coming to their stream so watch out....that will be pure fire!!! nicely packaged, very kind letter included ❤️ amazing even got a little note 😍 Cozy team are some of the best sellers on whatnot....highly recommend checking them out. They have some of the best sealed prices you will find!! Everything always ships out quickly and packaged perfectly!!! great service friendly streamer never had. a bad experience with them! Super happy 😃 got what I bid on and they shipped it fast and took care of the cards put them in sleeves!!! Everything was perfect 👌 I am always so happy to receive a package from cozyrealm and pockets!!! Appreciate the packaging and care for the ETB! Thanks again Oh my gosh thanks y’all’s soooo much! The gold looks even better in person! Everything was packaged up nice and tight! Came very quick! I could not be happier!🙏🙏🙏 loveeee pack rips on this stream! even though I get cooked, i have the best time lol Perfectly safe, well packed and secure. Perfectly packed. Very secure. Thank you! Ordered this as a surprise for my boyfriend, I can’t wait for him to open it!! Delivery was much faster than expected, and packed very nicely with a sweet note. I definitely recommend ordering! I will be ordering again for sure! :D super cute note and such amazing organization and protection of the cards! s
high trust, received my expensive cards :3