Reviews (75)I absolutely LOVE this shop, my order was phenomenal 🤩 Absolutely love my pants!! I cannot wait to wear them!! Lovedddd everything as always! Thanks, girl! 🥰💕 Always so exciting to get your packages! Lovedddd the Halloween wrapping paper 💕! Thank you so much for the beautiful items and givey! Looking forward to your next show.we love having you!! thanks for your time and support 💖💖 I love my purchases!! Amazing quality, amazing seller! ❤️omg you’re so sweet!! so glad you love them!! thanks for the support 🫶🏻 Love this sweet seller she is the best! She packages with love and care. She sources some amazing stuff at such a good deal. I will be back 💘💘💘ahhhh!! this is amazing to hear!! thank you 💖💖 Excellent Stuff!!! 😊 great seller!! Fast shipping, super cute stuff as always! I was so excited to see my package today. Such a great seller and shipping.makes me so happy, you’re happy!! thanks for all the support 💖💖 Loved it!
thank you for the support!🫶🏻 Love her! She has such great finds, she’s so sweet and friendly. Very quick shipper and took her time packing my order. Definitely bookmark her showsomg you’re amazing!! thank you so much for this review!🫶🏻 I love everything I purchased and it got here so quickly- Thank you !! 😊 Everything was perfect thank you again! I can’t wait to see more of your shows 🩷🩷🩷 you’re so sweet 💘🥰!ahhhh!! this means so much!! Loved having you and want to see you back!! thanks for your support 💖💖 Love my stuff! Will definitely be back!Bex bloom!!! you’re awesome!! we want to see you back 🫶🏻 Alexis is the sweetest seller. She acknowledges every person that visits her show. Her items are amazing quality and you can tell you is picky about the items she chooses to sell. 5 stars, would give a million if I was able to!omg I almost cried reading this!! it means so much!!! thank you 💖 Such cute packaging, I felt like I was opening a gift! Items came fast and are in great condition! Could not recommend this shop more!!omg I love that!! thank you for your support 💖 Another perfect 🤩 dress!!! So grateful!
I couldn’t make the show but so happy I got to prebid on this beauty!
I appreciate you so much!! thank you 🫶🏻 I loved the very piece!!! this makes me so happy!! Thank you 🫶🏻 this is my first purchase with this seller and she is so sweet!! all of my items are good quality and so cute! so happy to hear this!! thanks girl 🫶🏻 Amazing not as amazing as you!! thanks girl 🫶🏻 She has the best clothes, with amazing quality and prices. 💕