Reviews (102)The zurg hero i received was open at the bottom and came in really loose but other than that, it was OKSorry to hear that. it came loose. I tried to pack everything with care. it might have came loose during Transit? All TJ's arrived in excellent condition. Fast shipping. Will buy from again. Awesome definitely will buy again Thank you so much cpt! Packages came super fast and packaged well!! Awesome packaging and fast shipping! Thank you for the deal! Recommend seller! Great Transaction and Great Seller!!! Highly Recommended!!! Honest seller. Great communication. 2 boxes were damaged but possibly happened in transit. Will buy from again. Prices are on point Thank you for the thrills! Everything came as described and neatly packaged. Delivery is always quick. Thank you for the great transaction! great deals and super quick shipping! Definitely recommend Seller provided excellent service I got the wrong sleeve for robin, he came with George jetson insteadI did write a note stating that I was not able to find the sleeve. I apologize, I did not realize it would be a big deal Great product selection and prices Nice to have a more recent R2 in great condition. Thanks! Excellent condition and shipping was fast, communication was perfect! Super easy to work with thank you! Thanks for the great thrill joy Arrived with Awesome Packing!!!