Reviews (572)Thanks for this awesome bundle!! I absolutely love all the pens and toppers I have bought from Jess. The seller is so sweet and helpful, if she doesn't have what I want she always tries to find it for me. Thank you so much Jess!💕💕 Just love my flicked Nanci and my shell pen body, my teal beads, mermaid brads n shell beads!!! Sent quickly and safely!! She’s awesome!! I loved it all so much! Thank you new friend! 🫶 I absolutely love everything i ordered and the quality is so amazing!! Excellent seller!! Friendly, well-packed - all around great! Thank you!! Received order in perfect condition and I greatly appreciate the xtra little thank you enclosed. So very nice. This pen was even prettier in person!!!! Thank you so much for the handwritten note!!!❤️ She is awesome!! Love my doorables!! Quick and safe shipments
Great pen maker-Great seller-Great Lives.. thank you so much for the beautify Dolly bows and beads. They will make fantastic pens! Also, love the Pooh doorable. Appreciate you!!! Everything was as expected and packaged well,fast shipping. Happy with my purchases. 🤗 Everything arrived quickly and was packed well. Thank you 😊 awesome, love everything, ❤️ thanks Absolutely love all my items! And great pricing Love her quality of items and variety to choose from! Awesome product! Thank u!! Omgosh you have some of the best beads!!!! I can’t stop looking at them that’s how gorgeous they are!!! Your shows are awesome, great conversations, lots of laughs and fantastic items….what more could you ask for!? I am so grateful for everything, especially your kindness, the attention and support you put into your show and buyers, and your generosity! Thank you so much love and you know I’ll be back for more 🤗🫶🏽