Reviews (55)beautiful!! great show fast and safe delivery! 🤩 Fantastic packing, great products and show. Wonderful experience. Oh my gosh, I am sooo in love with all these gorgeous crystals!! 😍 Everything is absolutely perfect! My favorites are the labradorite heart, the tiger eye sphere, and the STUNNING fluorite sphere! 💚 I really appreciate all the freebies too. 🥹 Super fast shipping and very thoughtful packing. I had so much fun hanging out with you in your show!! Thank you so much for all the shiny pretty things!
💎🔥💕 Took over a month for a giveaway that was labled crystals and gems, but was stickers. I'm sorry you're disappointed about your free giveaway. I'm still getting the hang of things on here, I'm a new seller. Although I did say multiple times that it was a sticker giveaway unless a purchase is made, your opinion matters and I will do better in the future. Have a blessed day. Wonderful seller!!! Love everything I have purchased and won!!!! Such a great givvy!! I love tiny carvings and tumbles. ❤️ thank you for the stickers Love me some free stickers 💗💜. Thank you These tumble scoops are so amazing, and all the added surprises were so nice too! Absolutely gorgeous items! I have boughten twice now and I have NOT been dissipointed! Wrapped so well you couldn't open it on Christmas morning, She writes personal notes and sometimes tosses free items at you! (Not physically.. but just know Im ready haha) Definitely come check out the vibe! Thank you for yet another beautiful review! Hope to see you at my next show ❤️ Thank you for my first time purchase experience! Everything arrived in perfect condition. Beautiful hand written note was very unexpected, but touching. Explanation of what type of material each item of my purchase helped me to learn the difference of what was a Fluorite, Amethyst, Peach 🍑 Moonstone and Black Obsidian, Quartz. Thank you Michelle! Loved your show!! So glad you loved everything! Come back and see me soon! ❤️ thank you all great items and a very nice gift 🎁 Absolutely beautiful! Thank you! Great seller! Thank you for the beautiful towers! Amazing grabs all around! I am very happy with my purchase! It came nicely and safely packed in a cute little box! Great finds - Trustworty Sellee Absolutely beautiful! Everything was packaged perfectly, everything was gorgeous. Very happy with everything. Items were carefully wrapped and packed. So happy with my items. Shipment arrived quickly and was in great shape.