Reviews (232)My all time favorite sellers always has what I am looking for One of my most favorite sellers and I always has what I am looking for Thank you! Love all my new focal beads! Everything was packed well and shipped fast. Love her products always have what I am looking for Love her always has what I am looking for
Received my shipment to day and oh my word!!! Love it all!! Thank you so much The amount of amazing focals this woman has! Omg! And so easy to work with. Loved every single one of them. : 🤩Awe thank you. Such kind words 😊💜 Great focals as always!! Thank you 😊 Perfect and Fast shipping! Love everything! Highly recommend shopping on her live! Loved everything! Tysm!That makes me so happy 😊💜 your welcome Seller is awesome. Post office ripped my envelope open and she gave me a $10 credit❤️USPS can be so rough on packages. I will always try to make it right with my customers. It’s the least I can do 💜 Love everything!!!! Great selections, fun show That makes me so happy 😁 💜 Love everything!! Definitely buying again ! loved the show and items I purchased! Thank you so much for the freebies! Will definitely shop with you again! 💜 ✨ 💖So glad you love everything 💜😊 your very welcome This is my first purchase and the focals that came were very cute :) So glad you liked them 😊💜