Reviews (481)I'm happy with my purchase. The book is in good condition. A great addition to my book shelf. A good deal. thanks. Thank you so much! Book looks great, packaging looks good… as described and great price and packaging! :) Awesome seller! Wide variety of items! She is so sweet and you will laugh, cry and spit your coffee out? ♥️♥️ Thank you for my Amazing book. This is going into my collection ❤️🔥I will be back! Excellent as always. Beautiful pieces TY❤️❤️❤️ Thanks again! I can’t wait to read it. Also thank you so much for the kind note! My wife really appreciates it!! 🔥🔥🔥🫵 Myyy craaaftyyyy ty love 🤍🤍🤍 Craftfaeries has an infectious joy that makes it all the better to purchase from. Great deals and great stuff. Thank you so much. Awesome book! Great deal! Perfect packaging and it got here soo fast!!! I really appreciate the note! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🫵 Such an amazing seller! So friendly and packages items with such care. Always 5⭐️! Will always come back!! LOVE my little lanterns!! Thank you so much!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼❤️🫶🏼🫶🏼 Cute items at a good price! Quickly shipped and safely Thank you so much. Fast shipping and packed great. One of my favorite people on WN. Don’t miss out on the great deals with a great person! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Happy 😃 Buyer. keychain as described. packaged with care and shipped in a timely manner. thx 👍🏻👍🏻 Great buys and good prices Fun show! Good seller. Cute giveaway Great Seller! Great products! 🔥🔥🔥