Reviews (42)LOVE the t-shirts! Great quality! (Like always) love the car freshie!! It smells amazing! And love the earrings! Can’t wait to wear them! 🙌🏻❤️🐈 Such cute hair clips!! Thank you! I love the earrings!! Thank you!Glad you like them…please bookmark my shows for more I absolutely love these squishies!! They are perfect. Thank you. Please bookmark my others shows for different ones every show Love the freshies!!! And love the shower steamer!! Will buy more ❤️🙌🏻 Loved these mystery tees. It was so much fun opening to see what I got. No duplicates with the 3 christmas mystery tees I received.Oh that’s awesome! So glad you enjoy your t-shirts…the mystery ones are cool
Thank you for your order Love all the freshies!! They smell amazing!! ❤️ Love the headband and earrings!! And love love love the pens!! So cute!! ❤️Thank you and glad you are enjoying your items… Super cute serape earrings and great quality. I had never seen these before. Thank you for your order! Glad you are enjoying your earrings… Love love love the purse! Thank you so much!! Can’t wait to use it !! I’m so glad that you like it! Thank you again for you purchase and being a follower… Smells sooo good in my car right now!!Thank you for your support. Love the earrings!! ❤️ I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase. Thank you so much… Thank you. Great item, fast shipping.Thank you for your business Love love love!! The shirts are great material and super soft!! Love the earrings too! Definitely recommend!! Will buy from you again!! ❤️🐈Thank you so much…I’m glad that you enjoyed your items and I do hope you come into my shows again! She is the best. Order all the things. 1000 gold stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Thank you for your kind wordsZzz…hope to hear from you again I love the t shirts thank you so much!!!! I wish you all the best! May God bless you and your show! Awe thank you so much. Hope you can join me again I was so excited to win this followers giveaway! 🤩 The cooling eye pads are exactly what I needed and they’re going to be perfect for those puffy, tired under-eyes. I can’t wait to use them! Thank you so much for such an amazing giveaway—I truly appreciate it! 💙✨ Great prices on amazing t-shirts. My package came damaged, but everything inside was perfect! Bookmark and follow this Seller. She presses all her t-shirt designs. 😊✨️Oh no I read the package was damaged. I’m so sorry. Can you tell me how it was damaged? I may need to rethink how I package.
Please let me know…thank you t-shirt folded so nice and everything packaged very well.Thank you so very much…o appreciate the kind words Excellent quality products! Super fast shipping! Amazing prices! She even included some gifts for my purchase ❤️ Higly recommend this seller! Thank you so much.
I do hope you will join me in my future shows. smell soo good!! Fast shipping🤩Thank you for your suppprt. It’s perfect! Thank you so much Thank you so much! I hope you will join me in my future shows..thank you for you business