Reviews (799)everything Great, thank you Thanks for the card it was great great seller and fast shipping...Will purchase from again extremely efficient very satisfied with the overall process Always a great show, Awesome products! purchased many times! Thank you for the giveaway! awesome seller.. thank you very much Really great show especially if you’re a collector of these cards great host. I wish he had more shows. I miss him a lot but when I do catch the show, I always buy I like the covers personally as long as they have a little bit of silver in them try selling some gold little bars with them. You probably up your prices if they make them really love the show every time it’s on when I do catch it I tune in. I just wish Whatnot would let you take away the little dots thank you great show and products! I've purchased multiple times! great products and prices! thanks! Excellent show I used to like going there. I was looking forward to purchasing a few of those Playboy silver bars. Thank you. she was HOT and the silver was cold thank you #MOONHED4MAYOR