Reviews (192)Everything i ordered arrived quickly, the packaging was very secure and cute as well. Will definitely be buying more soon 🩷 I have so much joy having received my special item, highly recommend this shop for a spark of cuteness I Received all my items.
The coin purse had a rip on it but I was able to glue it back together. Thank you! Perfect, I was very satisfied. Loved my package and it came so nice and neat very happy Packaged very nicely and great customer service! Adorable, sticky notes and air fresheners thank you Susan. Love love love. I’ve purchased many air fresheners thank you so much for that and the sheets Loved all the items I received! Will be ordering from her again!!! They were just as expected! Seller was great! Thank you for the extras! Stickers thank you for give away 🎀🎀🎀💗 Love my items and she’s the best!! You must follow Crawfish Girl. She’s just the best seller has great items super accommodating and fun to talk to very pleased with everything. Thank you. I’m supposed to be buying items to resell, but they’re so good. I end up keeping them. Thank you. Everything was shipped very well. Thank you for my pens in my box cutter you know I’m keeping more than I’m supposed to🥰🥰🥰 packedwell shipped fast Thank you very much the box looks cute with la Bubu stickers 😊 OMG! My pencil bags and clipboards are so cute! I love your show! Thank you so much! I’m going crazy with the KAWAI I items from Susan very happy with them. They’re adorable always packed very well. Shipped fast. Love everything so much, ty 💞