Reviews (217)Awesome show! Best sound setup in the game and got some sweet wins too! Thanks! Hands down one of the best jerky’s I’ve had in a while
I’m glad it was still soft and chewable that I do t feel my teeth is chewing on sandpaper
Absolutely loved it and will be getting bigger bags Awesome show Mark! Thanks for the great vibes, and the JERKY! Do not miss out on the show, the heat, bookmark and follow now. ⛳️⛳️⛳️ Jerky is amazingly good!! Ill have to try some other flavors! Thanks a lot! No better Jerkey or Pork Skins!! GREAT DEALS GREAT SELLER BOOKMARK AND FOLLOW. All fire golf balls, really happy with the picks I get Thanks crazy!!! Awesome seller! Good reasonable wheel, fair prices and great inventory! Awesome show Mark! Always appreciate you brother I appreciate you! fast and on time! communication excellent. Stranger danger! No, but really, this guy keeps whatnot so fun and funny! Biggest troll on whatnot, with an actual genuine heart and a love for his peeps. Get in there and check his show out! You won't be disappointed! Only complaint is I haven't received my candy yet! 🤣🫶🏼🤙🏽 Very well packed, quick shipping. Products were exactly as described. Great show Great seller on the App. Takes care of his customers with quality service! Crazy shows as usual, awesome inventory and gotta get some of the jerky!! Not only great deals on collector ball, the Jerky and Pork Rinds are the best!! Fantastic one of the best shows on Whatnot appreciate it 100% have a nice week Awesome seller, great Givvy. Thanks for the sleeve, I will have fun trying not to lose them in the water lol! Mark, great shows my man! Highly recommended, great production and products! Has some awesome beef jerky too! Fast shipping, good packaging and quality!! One of the best personalities on what not!🤙