Reviews (51)Fast shipping of my cute figure. Creamcorg has it all! I would buy from them again without hesitation! Everything packaged very nicely and came intact. Im so happy with everything thank you! Great Seller and products!! Always love my items and the extra. Thank you. Amazing seller with the cutest kawaii goods and best prices on hard to find things. She goes above and beyond to get you what you want and has just about everything and ships fast. So happy with everything! 🥰 AMAZING!! Such a fun stream! Everything came packaged well and cutely. Shipping was insanely fast as well! Loved the cute freebies as well! 🥰 The Halloween figure is so cute!! Thank you for all the cute little HK extras. I love them so much ❤️❤️ Love the hangy with the eyes that pop when you squeeze him! He’s a little stress reliever! Thank you Such a fun show!!! All kinds of good deals on figurines. Love all my stuff!! Carefully packed!! Thanks for the freeby!!! I absolutely love everything I ordered. Great quality. The packaging was so cute. Thank you for supporting my Sam addiction again lol Always the best deals on the cutest stuff. Hangy mama loves cream!!! Thank you so much and we appreciate the free gifts ✨🫶
Excellent seller!!! Super fast shipping and carefully packaged with lots of love!! Will be back!! All my figures are so cute. Thank you for the extra little figures, they are adorable. Omg I loved it all & bought more. Super cute Hangy bundle, I love everything it came with esp. the cutie bag. Seller has great items, great show, and great vibes. Thank you so much! Tysm for my cute Hapidanbui binder! So cuuuuute! Also, loved my freebies that you included! Glad you that you now know that Pom is a golden retriever! 🤣✨💕 Such an amazing seller and wonderful soul. Amazing bundle deals and crazy freebies. Thank you so much Corg. 🥰 I will be back for more! Awesome seller and great products. Definetly recommend. Great seller and has amazing kawaii products. I love the pocha and hapidanbui binders I purchased from this shop. Fast shipping and items packed nicely. Thank you so much 😊 The blind figurines are so cute. Thank you so much for the hk mermaid too!! love it all Thank you so much, great seller! Really good quality super happy with my order thank you!